F 共 99 條
1. Facts are stubborn things.
2. Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
3. Fail to see the wood for the trees.
4. Failure is the mother of success.
5. Failure teaches success.
6. Faint heart never wins fair lady.
7. Fair and softly go far in a day.
8. Fair faces need no paint.
9. Fair without and foul within.
10. Faith will move mountains.
11. Fall sick and you will see who your friend is and who is not.
12. False friends are worse than open enemies.
13. False tongue will hardly speak truth.
14. False with one can be false with two.
15. Fame is a magnifying glass.
16. Fame like a river is narrowest at its source and broadest afar off.
17. Familiarity breeds contempt.
18. Familiar paths and old friends are the best.
19. Fancy may kill or cure.
20. Far from eye, far from heart.
21. Far from home is near to harm.
22. Fast bind, fast find.
23. Fasting comes after feasting.
24. Fat hens lay few eggs.
25. Faults are thick where love is thin.
26. Fear is often greater than the danger.
27. Fear not the future; weep not for the past.
28. Feed a cold and starve a fever.
29. Feed a pig and you'll have a hog.
30. Feed by measure and defy physician.
31. Few words are best.
32. Few words, many deeds.
33. Finders keepers.
34. Fine clothes make the man.
35. Fine feathers do not make fine birds.
36. Fine feathers make fine birds.
37. Fine words butter no parsnips.
38. Fine words dress ill deeds.
39. Finished labors are pleasant.
40. Fire and water are good servants, but bad masters.
41. Fire proves gold, adversity proves men.
42. Fire that's closest kept burns most of all.
43. Fire, water, and money are good servants, but bad masters.
44. First catch your hare, and then cook him.
45. First come, first served.
46. First impressions are most lasting.
47. First think, and then speak.
48. First try, and then trust.
49. Fish begins to rot from the head.
50. Fish begins to stink at the head.
51. Flattery brings friends, but the truth begets enmity.
52. Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow thee.
53. Fools grow without watering.
54. Fool's haste is no speed.
55. Fools have fortune.
56. Fools make feasts and wise men eat them.
57. Fools never know when they are well off.
58. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
59. Fools will be fools.
60. Fools will be meddling.
61. For age and want save while you may; no morning sun lasts a whole day.
62. For a lost thing care nothing.
63. Forbidden fruit is sweet.
64. Force can never destroy right.
65. Forewarned is forearmed.
66. Forget not that you are a man.
67. Forget others' faults by remembering your own.
68. Forgive and forget.
69. Forgive others but not yourself.
70. Fortune favors fools.
71. Fortune favors the brave/bold.
72. Fortune is fickle.
73. Fortune is good to him who knows to make good use of her.
74. Fortune knocks once at least at every man's door.
75. Fortune often rewards with interest those that have patience to wait for her.
76. Fortune smiles upon the brave and frowns upon the coward.
77. Fortune to one is mother, to another is stepmother.
78. Four eyes see more than two.
79. Friendless is the dead.
80. Friends are like fiddle-strings, they must not be screwed too tight.
81. Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom.
82. Friends are thieves of time.
83. Friendship cannot stand always on one side.
84. Friendship is love with understanding.
85. Friendship multiplies joys and divides grieves.
86. Friendship ---- one soul in two bodies.
87. Friendship should not be all on one side.
88. Friendship the older it grows the stronger it is.
89. Friends may meet, but mountains never greet.
90. Friends must part.
91. From a little spark may burst a mighty flame.
92. From hearing comes wisdom; from speaking, repentance.
93. From saving comes having.
94. From short pleasure long repentance.
95. From the father comes honors; from the mother, comfort.
96. Frugality is an estate alone.
97. Fruit ripens not well in the shade.
98. Full belies make empty skulls.
99. Full of courtesy and full of craft.