G 共 65 條
1. Gain got by a lie will burn one's fingers.
2. Gather roses while you may.
3. Genius often betrays itself into great errors.
4. Gifts from enemies are dangerous.
5. Give a dog a bad name and hang him.
6. Give a fool rope enough and he will hang himself.
7. Give a lark to catch a kite.
8. Give as good as one gets.
9. Give a thief rope enough and he will hang himself.
10. Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice.
11. Give him an inch and he'll take a yard.
12. Give hostages to fortune.
13. Give knaves an inch and they will take a yard.
14. Glory, honor, wealth, and rank, such things are nothing but shadows.
15. Glory is the shadow of virtue.
16. God defend me from my friends; form my enemy I can defend myself.
17. God/Heaven helps those who help themselves.
18. God's mill grinds slow but sure.
19. God never shuts one door but he opens another.
20. God sends fortune to fools.
21. God sends meat and the devil sends cooks.
22. Go farther and fare worse.
23. Go for wool and come home shorn.
24. Gold will not buy everything.
25. Good children make glad parents.
26. Good counsel does no harm.
27. Good counsel never comes amiss.
28. Good counsel never comes too late.
29. Good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.
30. Good fame is better than a good face.
31. Good for good every man can do, good for bad only a noble man can do.
32. Good health is above wealth.
33. Good mind, good find.
34. Good news goes on crutches.
35. Goods are theirs that enjoy them.
36. Good to begin well, better to end well.
37. Good watch prevents misfortune.
38. Good wine needs no bush.
39. Good wine needs no cries.
40. Good words and ill deeds deceive wise men and fools.
41. Good words cost nothing, but are worth much.
42. Good words without deeds are rushes and reeds.
43. Gossiping and lying go hand in hand.
44. Go to bed with the lamb and rise with the lark.
45. Govern your thoughts when alone, and your tongue when in company.
46. Grain by grain and hen fills her belly.
47. Grasp all, lose all.
48. Grasp the nettle and it won't sting you.
49. Grasp the shadow and let go the substance.
50. Grasp the thistle firmly.
51. Great barkers are no biters.
52. Great boast, small roast.
53. Great designs require great consideration.
54. Greatest genius often lies concealed.
55. Great hopes make great man.
56. Great men are not always wise.
57. Great men have great faults.
58. Great men's servants think themselves great.
59. Great minds think alike.
60. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
61. Great souls suffer in silence.
62. Great talkers are commonly liars.
63. Great talkers are little doers.
64. Great talkers are not great doers.
65. Great winds blow upon high hills.