01. Can't without you.
02. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
03. He is not a lover who does not love forever.
04. I can't live my life without you.
05. Labor is light where love doth pay.
06. Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
07. Love and business teach eloquence.
08. Love and cough cannot be hid.
09. Love and poverty are hard to hide.
10. Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
11. Love begets love.
12. Love cannot be forced
13. Love can turn the cottage into a golden palace.
14. Love comes by looking.
15. Love does much; money does everything (or more).
16. Love fears no danger.
17. Love grows with obstacles.
18. Love is a sweet torment.
19. Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endures his torment willingly.
20. Love is blind.
21. Love is full of trouble.
22. Love is like the moon; when it does not increase it decreases.
23. Love is neither bought nor sold.
24. Love is never without jealousy.
25. Love is not to be found in the market.
26. Love is sweet in the beginning but sour in the ending.
27. Love is the mother of love.
28. Love is the reward of love.
29. Love is the touchstone of virtue.
30. Love is the true price of love.
31. Love is without reason.
32. Love laughs at locksmith
33. Love lives in cottages as well as in courts.
34. Love looks with telescope; envy with microscope.
35. Love makes all equal.
36. Love makes all hard hearts gentle.
37. Love makes obedience easy.
38. Love makes one fit for any work.
39. Love makes the world go round.
40. Love me little and love me long.
41. Love me, love my dog.
42. Love needs no teaching.
43. Love not at the first look.
44. One is easily fooled by that which one love.
45. Real love stories never have endings.
46. Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse.
47. We soon believe what we desire.
01) A careless word may kindle strife；
a cruel word may wreck a life；
a timely word may level stress；
a loving word may heal and bless.
02) Always put yourself in the other's shoes.
If you feel that it hurts you,it probably hurts the person too.
要設身處地的為別人著想, 如果一雙鞋你穿著夾腳, 別人的感覺可能也一樣。
03) And if I asked you about love y'probably quote me a sonnet.
But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable.
Known someone could level you with her eyes. Feeling like!
God put an angel on earth just for you...who could rescue you from the depths of hell.
And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel
and to have that love for her to be there forever.
04) A sad thing in life is when you meet someone
who means a lot to you only to find out in the end
that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
05) A true friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
06) At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
07) A woman is like a tea bag – only in hot water do you realize how strong she is.
08) Being happy is the priority of living,
If u wanna be sad, be sad for something that's worth it.
09) Cancer is so limited:
it cannot corrode faith, it cannot shatter hope,
it cannot kill friendships, it cannot cripple love,
it cannot silence courage, it cannot suppress memories.
10) Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
11) Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
12) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
13) Don't go for looks, they can deceive.
Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.
Go for someone who makes you smile
because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
14) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
15) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
16) Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
17) Erasing someone from the mind is one thing; erasing someone from the heart is another.
18) Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake.
It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one.
19) Happiness is a by-product. You cannot pursue it by itself.
20) Hardly anyone I know! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!
21) Having intelligence, we must not act in ignorance.
Having choice, we must not act without responsibility.
22) If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z.
Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
假如 A 代表人生的成就，那麼 A 相等於 x 加 y 加 z；
x 代表工作、y 是玩樂，而 z 則是懂得三緘其口。
23) If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden.
24) If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
25) If you want something real bad, so bad that you would do whatever it takes,
go for it, try your best, and your prayer would be answered one way or the other！
26) I give you the confidence, the courage, the encouragement, most is important is...
No matter has difficultly, we always can endure.
27) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
28) I need him like I need the air to breathe.
29) I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
30) In the end, the public is the big loser when we (journalists) can't get the information out.
31). It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone
and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
32) It is the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is
also the limit of all there is to perceive.
33) It's not what you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.
34). It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it,
but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
35). It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone,
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
36). Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
37). Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
38). Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
39). Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
40). Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
41). Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
42). Make yourself a better person and know who you are
before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
43). Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
44). Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
45). No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
46). Nothing is too late, until you feel regret.
47). Physical death I don't fear, death of conscience, is a sure death.
48). REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
49). So many of us 'able-bodied people' are paralyzed in our own lives.
50). The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word,
and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
51). The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
52). There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
53). There's always going to be people that hurt you,
so what you have to do is keep on trusting
and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
54). The promise, must realize is forever
55). The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
56). The wind blows the granulated substance falls in the sad eye
everybody sees me in to wait for the granulated
substance which your wind blows to pile up
who is also can't scratch in the heart The trace.
57).The worst way to miss someone is
to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
58). To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
59). True friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?
60). Where there is great love、there are always miracles.
61). Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
62). Why do we fall? So that we learn to pick ourselves up.
63). You are I bitterest and astringent waiting let me like feared future
you most will like saying you will be dust
occasionally meet the practical joke to flutterin my eye
rather I to sob do not let me like your you really liking the dust to vanish in the wind.
1) Like to be the light light love.
The love is the deep deep liking.
People will not think because of getting a lot of to love that people grow the meaning.
But will affirm the value of the life because of paying liking more.
2) Like raining because you do not know that I shed tears.
Like staring flankly Because you do not know that I miss you.
It is lonely to like because you do not know that I love you.
Like it at your side because you are my happy only factor.
3) Miss a person, need excited feeling to
fall in love with a person , need sheer courage.
Miss a person, need deep branding
and giving up a person, it's not at all that easy.
Close to a person, the sincerity needing having one's heart filled with
likes a person, is a kind of feeling.
4) Even though the grey rainy day may let people feel miserable.
But when you lift your head and discover the rain drops.
That's the blessings I have for you expressed through god.
Just open up your arms and enjoy it!
(1) To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it.
Love can make you happy but often it hurts,
but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it.
So take your time and choose the best.
(2) To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person.'
It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.